Are you looking for the best wine at affordable prices? Be sure to check out the online stores listed below, because they supply dry, red, rosé, sparkling, white and sweet wines at very attractive prices. You can also find Port, Sherry, Madeira, Banyuls and wine glasses at most of these web stores. So are you looking for a bottle of wine for yourself, to give as a present or do you have a company and would you like to give your staff wine for Christmas? Feel free to check out the above listed online wine suppliers.
Visit Cheap Shopping for Wine in your country
Order Your Affordable Wine Online
Wine can be classified according to color and type. The final result is determined by the vinification.
According to Color
– Red Wine: Made from blue grapes. After crushing the grapes, the grape juice, together with the peelings, stalks and seeds, ferment to wine. The natural red color is in the shell. The intensity of the color is partly determined by the amount of skin which is present in the must.
– White Wine: Can be made from white and / or blue grapes. Only the grape juice, which contains no dyes, is fermented.
-Rosé: Made just like red wine, from blue grapes. However, the peels are separated from the must after a certain number of hours, usually within 24 hours. For example, the shell can only release a limited amount of color.
In German-speaking countries, this type of wine is traditionally called Schiller.
In Paks in Hungary, a national festival and conference and festival takes place every year around this stiller.
– Non-sparkling: Completely fermented wine.
– Sparkling: This is wine in which the carbonic acid of the second fermentation remains in the wine.
It can also be (cheap) “Non-sparkling” wine to which carbonic acid has been added.
– Fortified: Fermentation of the must has been stopped by adding wine alcohol or concentrated grape juice. For example: Port, Sherry, Madeira, Banjul’s.
By residual sugar content
The standards for the indications may differ per country or per wine region. These depend in the first instance on the amount of residual sugars in the wine, but in some cases depend in part on the content of acids. Often there is a subdivision as follows:
– Dry: A low content of residual sugars (or with a relatively high content of acids).
– Semi dry: intermediate values, but drier than the next category.
– Semi-sweet: intermediate values, but sweeter than the previous category.
– Sweet: A high content of residual sugars (and often with few acids).
The assortment of the above listed online suppliers is specially selected from a beautiful collection of wines. Order them easily and cheaply online at their webshops. You can also have the wine packaged as a gift and delivered at a date and time you specify.